Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Peak farging are you kidding me is Eflin getting winded from the first batter of the game. Only the Phillies.

ice grillin you

But the offense....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 05, 2019, 03:27:50 PM
But the offense....

Lol lil guy gonna come back with some stuff

But in the meantime I saw something earlier that said they're scoring more runs per game since McCutch went out. And the pitching in the same timeframe has been brutal. The bullpen ERA is 7.03 and starters over 5.

We get to see VV throw 104 pitches to go 3-1/3 tonight. I'm excited.

ice grillin you

VV v. Degrom is not ideal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It is for the LOL's. 

MDS

the phillies have the 19th best ops and the 19th best era in baseball

neither one of these things is good. considering the money they spent on the lineup and the offensive explosion going on throughout the league, id be more focused on the OPS than the ERA but you all do you. but the pitching sucks too. you cracked the code.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hoskins with a pitiful slide at home, talk about lucky.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So far Jerry Seinfeld visiting the Mets tv booth has been the highlight of the past 35 days.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

2nd and 3rd, no outs and one lucky ass run. 

Andy Knapp folks, Andy Knapp.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

There are only six things wrong with the Phils:
1. Pitching
2. Hitting
3. Baserunning
4. Defense
5. Coaching
6. Management

Other than that, they're all good.

Don Ho

They might just win this frickin' thing tonight.

Geowhizzer

Phils wins June 9 through July 4:

Vs. Mets:  4
Vs. Everyone not the Mets:  4

PhillyPhreak54

Mildly surprised.

MDS

as long as the phillies can play the mets every game they should be just fine
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.