Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

This team can hurl itself in the sun. 

(They'd probably miss, though.)

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 06, 2019, 10:26:38 PM
Arrieta is a piece of shtein and so is Kapler

lol just a random farg you to gabe..hes the one who signed the washed up middle american
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Brad miller and Sean Rodriguez have AB's tonight

not ideal

Rome

Arrieta is worse than trash.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit to discover he's a MAGA chud.  He's that awful. 

ice grillin you

MDS

i wouldve pinch hit roman instead of miller....roman is their best bunter. get both runners into scoring position and maybe roman makes something happen

brad miller is brad miller
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Yes Gabe has his moments, he's much better than last year but he's been dealt a load of shtein. Starting staff is weak, bullpen is pure trash and while the rest of the league is blasting balls out of the park this lineup is struggling - 20th coming into tonight with this lineup, in a cracker box for a home field.  The injuries and massive brain farts on and off the field aren't Gabe. 

Wonder Boy Klentak is the one we need to tar and feather. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

no chance they are getting at Diaz twice in one year

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Callaway should thank the ump for tossing Frazier.

PhillyPhreak54

Close out the first half 6.5 out

Not looking good for the playoff chances. Unless the little geek trades for some pitching.

Geowhizzer

Apparently Arrieta is broken.  As if we couldn't tell.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 07, 2019, 06:00:25 PM
Close out the first half 6.5 out

Not looking good for the playoff chances. Unless the little geek trades for some pitching.

they need more than pitching, but 1-2 trades isnt going to make up the talent gap or game gap with atlanta and dc. both teams are just better.

the phillies have as good a shot as any of the 7 other teams in contention for the #5 spot, so theres that. my guess is dc catches the braves, which means if you win the 5 spot, you can line up nola in the wild card game and take your chances that way.

Don Ho

Nats have the best record in baseball since Memorial Day.  They are looking really good to pass the Braves.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.