Mock the Olympics here

Started by Diomedes, June 23, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

the story they did on oscar schmidt was cool as hell, btw.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2016, 11:11:05 PM
i wont watch one second of the Olympics but not even real soccer fans can tell the difference btwn mls and the world cup

it all looks the same

You're just an idiot. Lovable, but an idiot none the less.

Favorite Olympic sports to watch:

-women's volleyball
-track
-gymnastics
-Swimming

Women's USA volleyball team made a nice comeback vs Netherlands. Good match. Nice to see Karch Karai out there again.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

I love the Olympics. I'm one of the people Havas hates that enjoy dressing up like an American flag and watching curling at a bar with strangers at 6am.

That being said I haven't been able to get too much into this yet. Rugby has been cool to watch and I like the swimming stuff but not engrossed like normal.

Currently enjoying the women's volleyball though I mean masturbating.

Eagaholic

Quote from: hbionic on August 08, 2016, 09:21:54 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2016, 11:11:05 PM
i wont watch one second of the Olympics but not even real soccer fans can tell the difference btwn mls and the world cup

it all looks the same

You're just an idiot. Lovable, but an idiot none the less.

Favorite Olympic sports to watch:

-women's volleyball
-track
-gymnastics
-Swimming

Women's USA volleyball team made a nice comeback vs Netherlands. Good match. Nice to see Karch Karai out there again.
Those are probably the big 4 for me too, as well as mens indoor VB. It makes me laugh when I see things like ESPN all time top 100 athletes and Karch Kiraly isn't on it when he could be in the top 10. Dude is the epitome of a champion.

I wasn't really planning on watching these olympics except maybe a match or two but got hooked in the first night and was surprised to see myself cheering out loud with the mens 4x100 freestyle. Amazing to see Phelps doing it yet again in a field of 4 legit contending teams, and coming from behind to secure a win. The womens gymnastics team going '85 Bears on all the rest of the best combined was great, too. I also like that I can go old school hating on the Soviets again. Wish Bobby Clark would lace them up for the winters.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on August 09, 2016, 12:22:50 AM
I love the Olympics. I'm one of the people Havas hates that enjoy dressing up like an American flag and watching curling at a bar with strangers at 6am.

That being said I haven't been able to get too much into this yet. Rugby has been cool to watch and I like the swimming stuff but not engrossed like normal.

Show up at his crib in an American flag outfit and face paint to watch

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on August 08, 2016, 10:09:51 AM
and of course this board shteins all over the olympics.   ::)  trying so damn hard to be "anti" everything mainstream & popular.   :-D 
you miserable f's!

ill say it again....i dare anyone to watch real sports this month then bring themselves to watch the olympics...its absolutely repug and i would feel dirty as shtein watching even a second of it....the IOC makes the nfl seem like a caring organization
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

no

murdering poor people doesn't matter to you however it tends to bother me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'm with my girl watching the USWNT play Colombia.

Soccer.

Olympics.

Women.

Hahahahaha!  farg off.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 09, 2016, 07:41:35 AM
Quote from: phattymatty on August 09, 2016, 12:22:50 AM

Show up at his crib in an American flag outfit and face paint to watch

Matty believes that we will win!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Men's Volleyball.

USA v Italy.

3 Hawaiians.

Guineas.

Asian and White male athletes jumping higher than black male athletes.

farg off
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

So Michael Phelps is pretty good.

Rome

Carmelo is shooting out of his farging gourd right now.  Holy shteinburgers.

phattymatty

MDS

jesus phelps is just on a different level than any other human

is there anything like this is any other sport
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.