Started by Diomedes, June 23, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

so female soccer players are bitches too
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Katie Ledecky absolutely smashed her own world record in the 800 free a while ago.  The USA also took the women's 200 backstroke final and the men's 50 meter sprint gold and bronze.

I'll bet the other swimmers and their fans are getting tired of hearing the SSB all the time.

Eagaholic

In that 800 free I think Ledecky now owns the 13 fastest times ever. She was on the medal podium when a few others were just finishing. Funny seeing Phelps in a 3 way tie for a silver. Anthony Ervin won the 50m free style by 1/100th of a second. That's like waiting a couple of days to cut his fingernails being the difference.

ice grillin you

people regularly tie in the 50

Eagaholic

There has only been 1 tie in the mens olympic 50m.

Coincidentally that was also Anthony Irvin 2000. But you're right, watching a guy who last competed in 2000, became homeless and had a suicide attempt, and come back into the sport to become the oldest male gold medalist ever actually sucked because it was such a close finish.

ice grillin you

Olympic history....but in general when you have a race that short you are going to have super close finishes almost every race

Rome

The Olympic Men's Golf event finished a while ago and it was a terrific tournament and a great finish.  Matt Kuchar won the Bronze and I don't think I've ever seen anyone get so excited over placing third.  Dude was just pumped.    Cool stuff.

ice grillin you

is there bigger white trash than an Olympic golfer?

MDS

100m final tonight at 925....the pinnacle of athletics

bolt's last. generally you dont root against the usa guy, but gatlin is a roid head and bolt is the undisputed goat. viva jamaica.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Plus he's a huge Manchester United fan, so go United and go Bolt.

Rome

Holy shtein he did it again.

GOAT indeed.

MDS

true insanity....and remember he had to beg his coach to let him run the 100. he couldve had 4 in a row!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on August 11, 2016, 10:28:06 PM
From the Twitterz...

QuotePhelps now has more gold medals (22) than the all-time total for India (9), Ireland (9), Israel (1) Costa Rica (1) & Barbados (1) combined.

haha what the farg

Saw a stat that said if Phelps were his own country, only 2 other countries in the world would have more medals in swimming than him.... all time.

Rome

As it stands right now, the USA has 84 medals.

28 Gold, 28 Silver & 28 Bronze.

Total farging domination.

Don Ho

Women's Sand Volleyball match between Brazil and US was off the charts tonight.  What an atmosphere.  So much energy, it was like a rock concert.  Brazil was on fire.  Walsh Jennings was like 22-0 in Olympics coming into this match.  Had never been on the wrong side of a match point in her Olympic history.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.