Mock the Olympics here

Started by Diomedes, June 23, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That last 50 free was staggering.  Holy shtein, man.  I just can't wrap my head around how great that motherfarger is.

phattymatty

no its pretty amazing. even more is that he basically takes off for like two years after each olympics and just gets trashed the whole time. then sobers up and practices for a year and still kills the best in the world. pretty impressive human.

Rome

From the Twitterz...

QuotePhelps now has more gold medals (22) than the all-time total for India (9), Ireland (9), Israel (1) Costa Rica (1) & Barbados (1) combined.

haha what the farg

ice grillin you

a guy who wins a lot of gold medals has more than countries that never win them

seems almost impossible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Absolutely incredible women's 100 free.

America wins another gold.

Holy shtein.  Dead heat.

phattymatty

ireland and india are actually surprising numbers but yeah he has more medals than probably 200 other countries not named also.

Rome

I have chills and not because of the swimming. 

Rogue One looks fantastic.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 11, 2016, 10:39:21 PM

seems almost impossible

bigger deal: phelps or the auburn/s carolina game in a few weeks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

phelps or the 270 sports programs that got a lower rating than gunsmoke

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 11, 2016, 11:16:56 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 11, 2016, 10:39:21 PM

seems almost impossible

bigger deal: phelps or the auburn/s carolina game in a few weeks

joking or trolling?....cant tell

the florida spring practice is bigger than people swimming
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

US Women's Soccer team lost to Sweden in PKs.  It is the first time in Olympic history that the U.S. has not reached the Gold Medal Match of the women's soccer tournament.

Hope Solo says her team "lost to a bunch of cowards."  STFU
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteWhen asked to explain why she felt Sweden played cowardly, Solo criticized their gameplan. 

"Sweden dropped off. They didn't want to open play. They didn't want to pass the ball. They didn't want to play great soccer," she said. "It was a combative game, a physical game. Exactly what they wanted and exactly what their gameplan was.

"They dropped into a 50. They didn't try and press. They didn't want to open the game. And they tried to counter with longballs. We had that style of play when Pia [Sundhage] was our coach."  Sundhage now coaches Sweden.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Rome

Solo was absolutely right.    The US dominated that game.  Every time they had the ball, Sweden just fouled the farg out of them.  It was a brilliant tactic and it worked but she's right... it was an ugly game.  Doesn't change the fact that the US should have scored 10 farging times on them and they choked on the PK's.

MDS

that white trash roast beef twat just punched her ticket back to her husbands fist

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.