Week 2--Eagles vs Falcons

Started by reese125, September 13, 2011, 05:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on September 19, 2011, 12:19:50 AM
one of these days reid will watch tape of the Packers and Patriots (his idiols no less) and realize when you have the receivers to dominate and youre inside the 10, spread them the farg out and throw it. not to mention it opens up lanes inside for your running qb to friggin run

this red zone shtein is way out of hand after all these years

its hard to do that with vick...he has enough problems seeing and throwing over people in the middle of the field because hes a midget...when its down in the red zone with everyone jammed in a small part of the field its even more difficult for him...rodgers can spread it out and throw that slant to greg jennings almost anytime he wants....but vick has trouble with that...which is why you see so many screens because that gives him a clear throwing path
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on September 19, 2011, 12:00:57 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 18, 2011, 11:58:59 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 18, 2011, 11:56:51 PM
more like trying to invent a peg that isn't there because his brother is a round peg

You guys might not get so worked up about it if you'd go out and get lathed.

Alright... that made me chuckle.

I think I'll just get hammered on some Jim Beam

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 19, 2011, 12:23:41 AM
one of these days reid will watch tape of the Packers and Patriots (his idiols no less) and realize when you have the receivers to dominate and youre inside the 10, spread them the farg out and throw it. not to mention it opens up lanes inside for your running qb to friggin run

its hard to do that with vick...he has enough problems seeing and throwing over people in the middle of the field because hes a midget...when its down in the red zone with everyone jammed in a small part of the field its even more difficult for him...rodgers can spread it out and throw that slant to greg jennings almost anytime he wants....but vick has trouble with that...which is why you see so many screens because that gives him a clear throwing path

what you said is exactly my issue. reid puts 11  personnel on the field, crams the middle blocking his view and has 2 receivers and a te running routes on a roll out.

the defense plays their personnel off of what the eagles sub in the huddle. if the eagles come out 4-5 wide, the defense has to put their nickle out there. that opens the field for him to see with less pressure.  if you spread it out with multiple receivers you can run some short hook routes to at least give him the option.

Munson

Damn, Shady and Maclin both saying "yeah we're the better team, and I think they know that too"
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Maclin should shut his farging pie hole.

Munson

I really, really hate that DGunn interviews Maclin, and then a LB steps in for the interview and looks no bigger then Maclin did standing next to DGunn :boom
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on September 19, 2011, 12:31:58 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 19, 2011, 12:23:41 AM

what you said is exactly my issue. reid puts 11  personnel on the field, crams the middle blocking his view and has 2 receivers and a te running routes on a roll out.

the defense plays their personnel off of what the eagles sub in the huddle. if the eagles come out 4-5 wide, the defense has to put their nickle out there. that opens the field for him to see with less pressure. at least if you spread it out with multiple receivers you can at least run some short hook routes to at least give him the option.

shtein id spread it out and have vick run the ball three times
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

yep--but he has to wear a mouthpiece

Don Ho

What was fatty's presser like?  Let me guess, lots of throat clearing and he needs to do a better job.  farg him.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Would you believe he threw Vick under the bus? You didn't see it, it might have happened.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

:-D after 12 years of his bullshtein, wouldn't be surprised.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

he was saying that i shouldnt tail you anymore on bets

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Just watched NFL Network highlights. 

1. What in the hell was the fat farg thinking not challenging that Atlanta interception that clearly hit the ground?

2. Kafka looked very good.  Loud dome on the road, he was clutch.

3. I can't wait until that little cheap shot artist farg face Robinson gets his.  Hope he ends up decapitated.

shorebird

1.The Eagles D was exposed. At times, like on the Falcons last drive, it looked like there weren't any linebackers on the field. Turner was running in wide open spaces. It was ridiculously embarrassing. As good as the corners and pass rush can be, if you can't stop the run any better than that it's gonna' be a long season.

This from Mike Smith on Robinson's hit,
QuoteFalcons coach Mike Smith disputed it was illegal hit, saying "that's the way we teach it,"
link
Oh really? If there was any doubt about his hit on Pimp, theres none this time, lowering his head and almost launching. Big fine a comin'.

3. Kafka gets props. He came in under about as much pressure as possible and preformed well, if not for Maclin's drop could very well have won the game.

4. Vick played well but needs to protect the ball, the fumble after his run he was carrying the ball like a six pack. And say what you want about the int hittin' the ground, it was a piss poor pass.

4. It's hard to say anything bad about Maclin, but damn. One play put a damper on his performance that's not seen in the box score.