Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on June 12, 2014, 04:16:33 PM
Huh, I swear I pressed "quote."

Is the bullshtein filter on, GF?

If we had one there'd be no posts at all.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Except for yeti's. He'd post a video once and week and some mds hate and roll out

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

QuoteDeputies are not expected to file any charges.

And why the farg not?  How is this behavior not illegal?  Jesus farging christ, this is exactly the kind of guy the guns rights people should be distancing themselves from, not supporting.   Dude should lose that gun and any others, at least until he completes some courses or some shtein.  Christ.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Well Dio you bring up a good point. Except this is Texas and they see it as shtein happens especially since he was in his own vehicle. And there won't be any pressure to charge him because of the gun leniency here.

I'd charge him with unlawful discharge of a firearm.

Diomedes

Reckless driving and endangering the lives of minors come to mind as well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It would be great if he lost his drivers license but not the guns.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

the funny thing is the right would point to that knucklehead as one of the good guys with a gun who stops bad guys with guns
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

In all seriousness...how can you just let this guy off?  How can anyone take the pro-gun set seriously when they are okay with this?  Why should we allow people to behave like this without punishment. 

Why should someone who does this be allowed to own guns?

Sgt PSN

Texting while driving = illegal.

Playing with a gun while driving = 2nd amendment right.

Seabiscuit36

In Maryland, you get locked up for that in a heartbeat.  When you go to the shooting range, they want ammo and the gun in separate compartments. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

I thought that law was federal for a long time.  It just made sense that you put the clips in the trunk anyway.   I shoot so infrequently that I haven't bothered to look it up, but I don't even know if I'm breaking the law by having the (not loaded) weapon in the cabin and loaded clips in the trunk.  That is, should the clips be empty, ammo in boxes? 

Anyway, yeah.  I'm accustomed to much smarter standards of behavior than they are Texas.