Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Using that family as an example of teaching your kids how to properly use firearms belittles the point.  IF you have a weapon, it should be secured, if you have children, WTF are you doing putting .32cal's in the kitchen cupboard. 

First thing I did once we had my son was buy a steel safe to secure everything I had previously in a hunting cabinet. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

he wouldn't have done that if he was drunk at a bar

ice grillin you

MDS

i say make guns free and allow them everywhere

let the neanderthals kill each other off
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

HOUSTON – An investigation is under way after a 10-year-old child allegedly grabbed a rifle and shot a 4-year-old child in the leg Saturday, said Lt. David Escobar with the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office.

It happened at about 11 a.m. inside a house located in the 1400 block of Danby Heath Lane in Spring.

Investigators said a woman was watching a group of kids at the home when it happened.

The shooting is believed to be accidental, but the investigation is ongoing.

The 4-year-old was transported to Texas Children's Hospital with serious, but non-life threatening injuries.

Stay with KHOU 11 News for the latest news and updates.