Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

http://www.pjstar.com/article/20140615/NEWS/140619400

I've been told I went to high school with the shooter, but I don't remember him at all. The girl he shot, his ex, lived a block away from me and I talked to her all the time. Fubar

Sgt PSN

Good thing you only talked to her and weren't dating, otherwise you'd be toe tagged. 

Diomedes

If the patrons in the bar had been allowed to carry loaded concealed weapons, this would have ended much better.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Why wasn't he wearing body armor?  I mean come on, you're just asking for it in America if you think the bad guys aren't going to shoot you down at any moment.  Vest and pistol at all times or you're not a real American.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Anyone else creeped out by the dude nuzzling the stock of his rifle?

Seabiscuit36

Fat farging slobs.  I hope he shoots his foot off. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i dont know shtein about guns but i think the first step is to check whether its loaded or not....second amendment gun safety freedom

http://dev1.hastingsstargazette.com/event/article/id/29736/publisher_ID/8/
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

That's like 10 minutes from me.  I was actually going to go there yesterday to grab some targets and .22 rounds but I got caught up doing other, more important stuff.  Lucky me.  I would hope that the guy is arrested for negligence but he'll probably get a commendation or something. 

Rome

General_Failure

The more people comment, the more they have to come back and look at the ads again.

The man. The myth. The legend.