2011 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by SD, January 12, 2011, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 02, 2012, 01:42:25 PM
Rocky McIntosh broke curfew Saturday night and tried to get away with it by stuffing his bed with pillows and blankets to make it look like he was asleep.

That is awesome.  He's been in the league for six years, lol. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 02, 2012, 02:23:15 PM
All teams have curfews and stay in hotels, even in home cities, the night before games.

im aware, the practice is ridiculous

when youre off the clock go and do as you want. if you cant show up at work on time and do your job you get fired. same deal in a pro sports.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on January 02, 2012, 02:28:02 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 02, 2012, 01:42:25 PM
Rocky McIntosh broke curfew Saturday night and tried to get away with it by stuffing his bed with pillows and blankets to make it look like he was asleep.

That is awesome.  He's been in the league for six years, lol. 

Professional athletes are definitely not oversized children. At all.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Skins haven't score 35pts or more in 92 straight games.

No other team has a streak of longer than 41.

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 13, 2012, 02:17:22 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20120112_graham_gano_broke_his_back_in_two_places

BABIN!

second comment down:

QuoteMunson 22 hours ago how can u play with a broken back? the nfl needs to share its drugs with the rest of the world lol
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteRAYMOND B. Thu Jan 12, 2012 08:41 am PST Report Abuse

It was a dirty hit. Get better soon GANO. Sorry for my team being so crappy.

From an Eagles fan in the comments

PoopyfaceMcGee

Babin is a dirty player because he's tattooed and white.

General_Failure

White people with a lot of tattoos usually are dirty. Or have greasy hair.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Most heavily tattooed white guys in the NFL play for offensive line coaches, and Babin is no exception.

Sgt PSN

Munson

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2012, 02:36:58 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 13, 2012, 02:17:22 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20120112_graham_gano_broke_his_back_in_two_places

BABIN!

second comment down:

QuoteMunson 22 hours ago how can u play with a broken back? the nfl needs to share its drugs with the rest of the world lol

:-D

Can't claim credit for that one. My yahoo comments come in under the moniker "David"
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

I was just hoping one of us would fess up and admit to writing some of those wonderful poems on the foreskins board.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.