New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Why catch it when you can short arm it pimp  :boom
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

General_Failure

Is Vick actually trying to win this game?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Someone tell Vick this ain't the lollipop guild.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

General_Failure

Okay, I'm buying into this false hope shtein now.

Munson

Someone tell Vick this is the Eagles and they're not supposed to pull shtein like this out
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

LBIggle

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Oh wait, I forgot that they need to put the defense back out there.