The next miracle I demand is for the defense to stop them

QB Eagles

General_Failure

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 19, 2010, 03:55:23 PM
The next miracle I demand is for the defense to stop them

Ask for money, stupid. Money!

The man. The myth. The legend.

LBIggle

double onsides kick?  they'll never expect!!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Feva

Time for the D to inject a little reality here, fellas...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Don't worry everyone, the defense has everything under control
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Feva

Gettin' a little taste of what Dallas felt like last week... Pieces of shtein.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

LBIggle

Tomahawk

farg yeah....time to make a statement, offense

Don Ho

How was the farging hands to the face on Cole"  :boom

LBIggle