New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

They're not in horrible shape in the wildcard picture anymore, but still should have this division all but wrapped up. Instead need to win the last two weeks and hopefully get a little help
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Look at Celek go. He's at the ten, the nine, the eight...

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Nice showing...let's hope for more miracles

Don Ho

Nice to see that non challenge and Maclins cough won't effect the outcome.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Don Ho

General_Failure

Farg, just when I was prepared to stop paying attention.

LBIggle

reid wanted to make sure they were down by one more score before they started the come back.

Don Ho

Munson

Run the farging draw play with Shady. The giants know it's pass. Shady can get the 6 yards

General_Failure

God dammit, I'm not falling for this false hope shtein!

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews