CF Financial

Started by hbionic, February 12, 2010, 12:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lol I thought Canadians were nice people!

They're running the gamut through my cards now. Capital One, Discover and Chase so far.

What a pain in the farging ass

General_Failure

You fell for the classic Peruvian catfish long con.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

weird someone is running through my debit card right now also. must have been skimmed somewhere in philly on saturday because i still have it in my wallet.

weird though they're just doing a bunch of small $20-30 transactions in georgia and california.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 09, 2017, 11:45:52 AM
You fell for the classic Peruvian catfish long con.

Haha I wish that was it bc then I'd know whose ass to beat

Best Buy
Adidas
AT&T
T-Mobile
Concert tickets

Those are where most of the charges were attempted.

Diomedes

I got a tenant in my rental.  She's paying less than the mortgage.

I am very good at the business.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Bullet hole discount or no?

Diomedes

No, family discount.

She asked if she ought to wear a bullet proof vest at the dinner table.  I said, only if you're going to sit at the window.  We laughed.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

With the debt limit threatening to be a thing again watch for the idiot in chief to float the idea of letting a default happen. Then watch the markets lose their minds. Could be a good money making opportunity. Just saying.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

All that bleating by Trumpers about the market?

It has fallen eight days in a row. Started off slow today but is up 80 points.

Last time it dropped nine days in a row? When Jimmy Carter was in office.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Butchers Bill

Quote from: rjs246 on March 17, 2017, 08:39:55 AM
With the debt limit threatening to be a thing again watch for the idiot in chief to float the idea of letting a default happen. Then watch the markets lose their minds. Could be a good money making opportunity. Just saying.

Happened in 2011.  Could be a repeat.

The Global economy right now is OK - any significant pullback (not this recent "Dow is off 8 days in a row" nonsense that CNN is pushing) is a buying opportunity.

For those that care, the S&P is off ~3.5% since February.  A significant pullback is 10% or more.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm making decent money lately and hope to keep it up. But I will indeed use when the market tanks or has a slowdown to needle Trumpers. They're all about bragging about it rocketing up the last couple months which had zero to do with president fargface

rjs246

Or maybe he'll just flirt with starting a war to tank the markets. Whatever. One way or another this farging icehole is going to spark a market downturn. Be ready.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Butchers Bill

Time to raise some cash kids.  Not a ton mind you, but 10-20% cash right now is probably gonna work in your favor.  Valuations across the board are stretched, earnings season is over, and geopolitical risks abound.

The correction (not a recession...yet) is coming.  Keep some powder dry.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Diomedes

lol...

If I have an extra hundred dollars at the end of the month for retirement savings, I'm lucky.

there is no money down here.  it's all in rich people's bank accounts.