Jon Runyan
Correll Buckhalter
Brian Dawkins
Sean Considine
Joselio Hanson
LJ Smith
Nick Cole (RFA)
Hank Baskett (RFA)

I would guess that neither Baskett or Cole will leave.

Dawk should be re-signed to a 2yr deal and seemed confident that he would be back.

The two tackles is probably the biggest decision to be made. Its unlikely that they will sign both. Which one will the bring back? Would they re-sign Runyan and slide Herremans out to the left?

Herremans
Cole
Jackson
Andrews
Runyan

Or do they go after a guy like Jordan Gross?

Who do you want brought back? Who do you want them to go after?

I'm on the Peppers bandwagon.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Can Peppers play QB when the team's losing late in the 4th quarter?

PhillyPhreak54

Nope, but maybe he can sack the opposing team's QB as he stands in the pocket and eats a sandwich while going 5-5 for 56 yards to go to the SB.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well played.

So, the question is this:  If the Eagles do not re-sign Sean Considine, will he be in the NFL next year?

General_Failure

Keep Buck, keep Cole, and thank the rest for their contributions. I'd love to see either or both tackles back, but they both seem to be at the point where replacing them is not going to come with a significant dropoff.

To hell with the draft. Use those first round picks to get anyone. Offense, defense, doesn't matter.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 20, 2009, 01:38:53 PM
Well played.

So, the question is this:  If the Eagles do not re-sign Sean Considine, will he be in the NFL next year?

He will be. I would bet that he is signed by the Eagles. With him, Demps, Mikell and bringing Dawk back the roles are defined. Considine would resume his STs duties.

If he is not brought back, he will end up somewhere.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 20, 2009, 01:38:57 PM
Keep Buck, keep Cole, and thank the rest for their contributions. I'd love to see either or both tackles back, but they both seem to be at the point where replacing them is not going to come with a significant dropoff.

To hell with the draft. Use those first round picks to get anyone. Offense, defense, doesn't matter.

I hope Buck is back too. He said he wants to start, but that ain't happening. I would like to see him back and then they draft a legit 3rd guy. No more Bookers, Hunts or Moats. But then again, if a team who runs more or even promises to use him more than the Eagles, he will bolt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

The Land of Misfit Safeties.

Hanson is going to be interesting. I think they have to bring him back. Lito is all but gone and there is no way he will accept the nickel role. If both Hanson and Sheppard leave, that is a big hole to fill.

What can they get for Lito? His value has diminished greatly.

SD_Eagle5

Peppers would be my #1 offseason priority

For the O-line I think they'll try to bring both Tra and Runyan back. Runyan's the Jackie Slater type that can still play into his mid to late 30's, his consecutive games streak is proof of that plus he wants to come back so they can probably sign him to a cap friendly deal. I don't think Gross is an option because I think he gets tagged by Carolina, they finally got their O-line intact and a Gross/Otah tandem is good for years to come. What it comes down to with Tra is he's still good and most importantly there isn't a better option out there.

Buck wants to start, more than likely what's going to happen is a team is going to come along and tell him he'll have the opportunity to start with them. He knows he'll never get that here which sucks because he's very underrated.

I'm pretty confident Dawk's back, he had a solid year.

Someone with the league wide F/A list should post it, I'm too lazy.

ice grillin you

no point in even posting the fa list until march 1st...what it looks like now will be vastly different from what it looks like then and it only gets your hopes up for certain guys who arent gonna hit the market anyway
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 20, 2009, 01:52:47 PM
The Land of Misfit Safeties.

Hanson is going to be interesting. I think they have to bring him back. Lito is all but gone and there is no way he will accept the nickel role. If both Hanson and Sheppard leave, that is a big hole to fill.

What can they get for Lito? His value has diminished greatly.

that quick little farger Leonard from the ravens is a free agent. not too sure i like the 5'8 ish frame but he makes plays

SD_Eagle5

I'll just throw this out there:
There was a rumor at the deadline that the Eagles were looking at Kellen Winslow Jr., if he were made available would anyone be interested? The Browns could use a CB so maybe Lito and a pick would get it done. I know Celek is a nice player but he's not stretching a D anytime soon and Andy's history says we're not adding a #1 WR so he might be the best option.

rjs246

This sudden Celek love is ridiculous. Of course I would take Winslow over Celek.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

the Browns have needed a corner for 10 years. Nobody wants Lito

Winslow is a game changing TE that should only be brought in if both his knees work