Best/Worst liked Dog Breeds

Started by hbionic, July 12, 2007, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I wonder if the Pitbull was a female and you had a baby daughter, if the pit bull would go bull dyke and rape the baby with her tongue.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Philly Crew

I'm thinking about a Scottish Terrier or Bassett.  Anyone own either and have some info?  Looking for a smaller family dog.
I'm bringing sexy back

Zanshin

Quote from: Philly Crew on July 20, 2007, 02:19:47 PM
I'm thinking about a Scottish Terrier or Bassett.  Anyone own either and have some info?  Looking for a smaller family dog.

My American Hairless Terrier is several kinds of awesome.  IM me if you want more info on them.

rjs246

You need to stop pimping this dog of yours and accept that my future dog will eat it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Well, the lack of hair will make it more palatable.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

All big dogs live shorter lives.  Just a fact of life.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on July 20, 2007, 05:23:40 PM
All big dogs live shorter lives.  Just a fact of life.

Yep that's part of what I like about the American Mastiffs. They are direct descendants of the English Mastiff, which has a 6-10 year life expectancy, but since they've been cross bred they live longer and are healthier.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Dillen

Mixes live longer, and so do small dogs. I had a cockerspaniel - springerspaniel mix that lived to about 19.

terpseagles

I have two Boston Terriers.... love 'em.  Had never considered the breed until we rescued the first, and then the 2nd just kind of fell into our world about a year and half later.

They don't bark at all.  I mean, they will sit at the front door and just tilt their head in amusement as yippy yappy dogs pass by.  They can play all freaking day, but they will also stay in bed on a weekend until 1 or 2 pm if we have a late night and sleep a day away.

One of them is a frisbee catching fool.

Mine are both on the big side of the breed, weighing in at around 30 lbs +/-... but they have a big dog mentality.  They THINK they're the biggest dog around and they love rough housing w/ the big dogs at the dog park.  

Extremely loyal.  Just overal very playful and cool.... though when they get going, they get going... tons of energy (but will chill when you tell them to)...  Mine are both boys so it's literally like 2 teenage boys.. they get to wrestling and it's full on WWE off the top rope stuff.....

great dogs

Susquehanna Birder

Friends of ours had a couple bostons. Cool dogs.

phattymatty

i may be in the market for a dog.

pug is on top of my list right now.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i don't want one of those super small ones though, like a medium sized jobber.

rjs246

There's no good reason for this picture.

Let them eat bootstraps.