2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

"We're the team to beat!"

Well, so far... you sure have been, Jimmy boy.

:-D

SunMo

guarantee we read about a "team meeting" after today's game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Rowand should totally run into a wall and bust his face up again. Even if there is no play to make...just do it!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Wingspan on April 05, 2007, 05:13:46 PM
Rowand should totally run into a wall and bust his face up again. Even if there is no play to make...just do it!

It doesn't even have to be during a game, as long as there's a video camera running.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

Burrell struck out with men in scoring position.

That can't be right.  No wai!

Wingspan

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 05, 2007, 05:27:36 PM
Burrell struck out with men in scoring position.

That can't be right.  No wai!

I'd whisper that one considering Howard has 2 K's of his own and left 6 men on base this afternoon.

I'm listening on the radio...but does Howard still look like a fatass like he did when he came into spring training?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

Howard's in a three game slump.

Burrell's slump just hit 150 games.

Bit of a difference there, Winger...   ;)

Wingspan

Funny...if manual had left the lineup Howard Utley...they may still be in the game.

Connection Problems

Rome

Ladies & Gents... may I present our BULLPEN SAVIOR!

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 05, 2007, 05:32:17 PM
Howard's in a three game slump.

Burrell's slump just hit 150 games.

Bit of a difference there, Winger...   ;)

Howard had 2 singles in the first game. How is that a slump of 3 games?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 05, 2007, 12:45:13 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
but really they should have signed polanco long term and put him at third

With Kenny Rogers out for a few months, you think the Phils could put together some sort of deal that would send Lieber to Det in exchange for Polanco?  Maybe Leiber, Helms, throw in player/pick/cash? 

Not sure how serious this is as a question, but MLB teams cannot trade draft picks.

Geowhizzer