Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

obviously the state failed and government should not be involved at all

live and let live
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

wow...file that under...glad I'm not rich and well known. poor bastich
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

so he went to miami by himself? to...pick up young Hoyda?

creepy for a 50 year old dude but obviously effective.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on May 19, 2011, 10:37:12 PM
so he went to miami by himself? to...pick up young Hoyda?

creepy for a 50 year old dude but obviously effective.

have you been to miami?  it's crawling with whales and whores

PhillyPhreak54

Brownsville is crawling with them too.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier_times_news/police-searching-for-shooting-suspect-in-warwick/article_b576c717-a659-5385-83db-65fcdf6f0a54.html

There's a crazed active duty Army guy running around and knocking people off. He already killed 3 people in Virginia and 1 person lastnight. The Cops stopped him and he shot at them and fled. He ditched his car at this restaurant on York Road in Warwick and now police and SWAT teams are in pursuit of him. Rumor is he stole a car and is on his way to Quakertown.

And that's lovely I just found out the ex-wife he murdered was a friend of mine I went to high school with

ice grillin you

Q town aint no joke

he might wanna flee somewhere else
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 28, 2011, 12:01:54 PM
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/08/28/2-arrested-for-lack-of-common-sense-after-rafting-down-main-street-in-manayunk/

SD?

So there's flooding and damage everywhere not to mention a crazed gunman on the loose and they arrest these guys? I'm the last person to criticize the Police because their job is hard enough but what a crock of shtein.

BigEd76

Quote from: SD on August 28, 2011, 09:39:05 AM
http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier_times_news/police-searching-for-shooting-suspect-in-warwick/article_b576c717-a659-5385-83db-65fcdf6f0a54.html

There's a crazed active duty Army guy running around and knocking people off. He already killed 3 people in Virginia and 1 person lastnight. The Cops stopped him and he shot at them and fled. He ditched his car at this restaurant on York Road in Warwick and now police and SWAT teams are in pursuit of him. Rumor is he stole a car and is on his way to Quakertown.

And that's lovely I just found out the ex-wife he murdered was a friend of mine I went to high school with

His body was found on Almshouse Rd after he committed suicide