Its so much better to be a Cowboy fan......................

Started by Boyzguru, October 05, 2005, 05:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boyzguru

PhillyGirl

If you weren't so dumb, you'd realize that every single one of us hates the guy on the cover of that book.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Boyzguru

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 05:08:08 PM
If you weren't so dumb, you'd realize that every single one of us hates the guy on the cover of that book.

I thought that was you  :-X.

PhillyPhreak54

Nah, it's not PG.

But that guy on the cover does have a vadge on him.

T_Section224

i find it odd that someone would take the name of a guru of boys, anyone else disturbed by this?
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

sallad selgae

Quote from: T_Section224 on October 06, 2005, 08:01:20 AM
i find it odd that someone would take the name of a guru of boys, anyone else disturbed by this?

Michael Jackson is a Cowboy's fan????
"Official Sponsor of the first, fourth round draft pick"