Its so much better to be a Cowboy fan......................

Started by Boyzguru, October 05, 2005, 05:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boyzguru

Man, is this the typic of NY reject guido Fecal Fan or what??  What a pathetic lot you are. 

I dont know if that is a plea to a hapless franchise or a sad plea from a fan to Filthy Girl

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Hey BoyzGuru...

Don't even start talking about what Philly fans look like. I lived in Texas for years and went to that dump Texas Stadium many times. Nothing beats the redneck Cowboys fan look.

I'm sure you know it well...

Pulls up to the lot in his '78 Silverado with the squealing fan belt, gun rack and rust all over the place. His blimp of a wife unfolds herself from the passenger seat and has to climb out of the drivers side because the passenger door won't open due to the male Cowboy fan hitting the double-wide with the side of his truck one drunken night.

The guy is wearing his Wranglers with his Aikman jersey tucked in so he can show off his license plate sized belt buckle and has his Stetson on his balding head. His pig wife has on her Emmitt Smith blanket and the little rednecks that come along with Momma and Daddy are wearing their fake ass Novacek jersey's that were bought at the local Goodwill joint.

That's you and your ol lady going to a game isn't it? Do you still have your prized Barry Switzer soda cup collection that you got at 7-11 in 1995?

Magical_Retard

Its so much better to be a Cowboy fan.........than what? an AIDs victim? yeah maybe but even then barely.

oh yeah b4 i forget FARG DALLAS.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Boyzguru

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2005, 04:27:45 AM
Hey BoyzGuru...

Don't even start talking about what Philly fans look like. I lived in Texas for years and went to that dump Texas Stadium many times. Nothing beats the redneck Cowboys fan look.

I'm sure you know it well...

Pulls up to the lot in his '78 Silverado with the squealing fan belt, gun rack and rust all over the place. His blimp of a wife unfolds herself from the passenger seat and has to climb out of the drivers side because the passenger door won't open due to the male Cowboy fan hitting the double-wide with the side of his truck one drunken night.

The guy is wearing his Wranglers with his Aikman jersey tucked in so he can show off his license plate sized belt buckle and has his Stetson on his balding head. His pig wife has on her Emmitt Smith blanket and the little rednecks that come along with Momma and Daddy are wearing their fake ass Novacek jersey's that were bought at the local Goodwill joint.

That's you and your ol lady going to a game isn't it? Do you still have your prized Barry Switzer soda cup collection that you got at 7-11 in 1995?

Switzer,as bad a coach as he was,still managed to win a Super Bowl.  Your "genius" Fat bastich Reid has yet to and crybaby Vermiel  had to go the St. Louis to get his title.  And Buddy Ryan........hahahahah.

As for what Boys fans look like.  I am not from there and have been there only one time.  You kinda hit on the guys which is pretty humorous.  The women though I think you are mistaking for Houston because the women I saw were pretty hot.   

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Boyzguru on October 07, 2005, 10:42:02 AM
As for what Boys fans look like.  I am not from there and have been there only one time.  Y

Now, THERE'S a shock.

::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Yeah, it's much better to be a Cri..., I mean, COWBOYS fan.

Hahahahahaha!

:-D

Beermonkey

Quote from: Boyzguru on October 07, 2005, 10:42:02 AM
I am not from there and have been there only one time. 

Boyzguru = Cowboys Superfan  :-D

At least you where there one more time than most Cowboys fans.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

RAIDERRED

Yep. Big difference. ::) Nothing like a bird doing the doo on your head. :-D

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

RAIDERRED

JTrotter Fan

It doesn't matter if you are or not...you are a Tech fan.  You automatically get lumped in, just like you loser Cowboy fans do with us Eagles fans. 

So you are automatically a redneck moron.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

RAIDERRED

Quote from: The Waco Kid on October 07, 2005, 11:49:29 AM
It doesn't matter if you are or not...you are a Tech fan.  You automatically get lumped in, just like you loser Cowboy fans do with us Eagles fans. 

So you are automatically a redneck moron.

Who's the Homo?

JTrotter Fan

Yeah, like it's any better at Texas stadium on Sundays.  I've been there plenty of times.  You guys are almost as bad as Raider fans.