Reids post game press conference at noon

Started by MURP, September 13, 2005, 11:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Avenger on September 13, 2005, 03:36:07 PM
As for reinjury to Mcnabb, Mcnair cracked his sternum I believe. Mcnabb's is a bruise. Big difference.

really?  a bruised sternum is a lot different than a cracked sternum?

sweet.  thanks for the info, Doc.

SunMo

Quote from: methdeez on September 13, 2005, 03:38:46 PM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 13, 2005, 03:35:02 PM
Quote from: methdeez on September 13, 2005, 03:33:39 PM
Two things:
1. Dexter Wynn was awful last night. 1 drop, two (?) he barely caught.
2. As pointed out to me by a 300 lb. Niners fan, they have a 3 game winning streak over us.

3 games?  i don't think so.  The Eagles won on Monday night game after Donovan got hurt in 2002

We lost that game, but AJ won the rest of them.

38-17 Eagles won
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Two things:
2. As pointed out to me by a 300 lb. Niners fan, they have a 3 game winning streak over us.

3 games?  i don't think so.  The Eagles won on Monday night game after Donovan got hurt in 2002

We lost that game, but AJ won the rest of them.

What are you TALKING about? We kicked the shtein out of the Niners that night.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

methdeez

Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 03:40:28 PM
Two things:

Were you smoking crack that night? The Eagles ROMPED the Niners in that game. Koy had the game of his life before his elbow got smashy smashed.

Oh right.....
And in answer to your question, yes. Yes, I was.

WEST is GOD

Yea, we won the game in 2002, and killed the Niners. The one we lost was in 2003 that went into OT. Pinkston caught a late TD, and Mcnabb threw a pick in OT on the first series to Parrish. We could NOT stop Barlow that game. It was pathetic.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Avenger on September 13, 2005, 03:43:41 PM
Yea, we won the game in 2002, and killed the Niners. The one we lost was in 2003 that went into OT. Pinkston caught a late TD, and Mcnabb threw a pick in OT on the first series to Parrish. We could NOT stop Barlow that game. It was pathetic.

Didn't Akers miss a FG to tie it? I remember it being CRAZY windy at that game and Akers' kick just hit a wall of wind and died.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

WEST is GOD

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 13, 2005, 03:45:07 PM

Didn't Akers miss a FG to tie it? I remember it being CRAZY windy at that game and Akers' kick just hit a wall of wind and died.

I think I recall a missed FG that game, but can't quite remember. I do remember Brandon Lloyd catching a crazy TD on Lito. That was a lucky TD if I ever saw one.

rjs246

I thought that was the game where his kick actually hit the camera wires on its way through the air...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

yeah, and there was a controversy to whether or not the ball hit one of those fox sky cam wires
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 03:46:35 PM

I thought that was the game where his kick actually hit the camera wires on its way through the air...

ahh, right. it looked (to us at the game anyway) that it hit wind. I remember it being really windy. Towards the end of the season, right?

Wingspan

i dont know if the FG was to tie or not, but that kick just stopped in middair like Wile E Coyote, and held up a sign that said, "whoops"

pinkston caught a long pass down to the 4 or 5, to set up the tying score. (westy also had a PR in that game for a TD).

the INT in OT was a pass to mitchell, and mitchell turned the wrong way.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on September 13, 2005, 03:47:47 PM
i dont know if the FG was to tie or not, but that kick just stopped in middair like Wile E Coyote, and held up a sign that said, "whoops"

pinkston caught a long pass down to the 4 or 5, to set up the tying score. (westy also had a PR in that game for a TD).

the INT in OT was a pass to mitchell, and mitchell turned the wrong way.

LMFAO...*valley girl voice* TOTALLY!

And gee, what a shock on that last comment.

PoopyfaceMcGee