Reids post game press conference at noon

Started by MURP, September 13, 2005, 11:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasEagle

Yeah, but the thing is that turnovers don't all around reward the D which is the point. A fumble out of bounds goes right back to the offense where it was fumbled. A fumble into and out of the endzone goes to the Defense. One rewards the defense, one doesn't.

TexasEagle

Quote from: JailBird-man on September 13, 2005, 05:19:57 PM
Oh and remove our beloved team logo from that redneck desert one lattitude north of hell you call home.

Wow, you're a moron. I'm sure the EMB is missing you right now.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: JailBird-man on September 13, 2005, 05:02:26 PM
Dawkins broke TO's collarbone, with the signature tackle and punch combo on the left sideline.  :evil :evil

Not Dawk, Mike Lewis. ;)

TexasEagle

Quote from: General_Failure on September 13, 2005, 06:06:17 PM
Stop being a racist, TE.

I'm fighting the power. You can't keep me down!

FIGHT THE MAN! FIGHT THE MAN!

General_Failure

I am the man. Stop fighting me or I'll ban you because I can. So there. [insert racial remark here]

TexasEagle

General_Failure

Fine. I'm gonna go cry and eat cookie dough ice cream now.

TexasEagle

General_Failure

pinoyboy2pt0

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on September 13, 2005, 04:40:07 PM
Quote from: MURP on September 13, 2005, 03:36:20 PM
Dexter let that ball go too which took a huge Atlanta bounce.   The next one he ran up like maniac to catch it and then fumbled it trying to make up for the previous punt.   Harbaugh has gotta get on him about that or else Reno is gonna be back there.   :paranoid

Mahe is absolute shtein did anybody else notice on kickoffs he missed every block.

omg yes.  It was like that piece on NFL quaterbacks throwing blocks on reverses.  It's like, the qb goes out there...looks like he's going to block...and then somehow misses the block at the last second.  Mahe did that and then swung his arms and clapped like, "Damn!".  Sure Mahe.
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

StevieLeftCollege

good game last night.  i almost threw a pony bottle through the tv screen at the bar.