Reids post game press conference at noon

Started by MURP, September 13, 2005, 11:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 13, 2005, 03:47:43 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 03:46:35 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 13, 2005, 03:45:07 PM
Quote from: Avenger on September 13, 2005, 03:43:41 PM
Yea, we won the game in 2002, and killed the Niners. The one we lost was in 2003 that went into OT. Pinkston caught a late TD, and Mcnabb threw a pick in OT on the first series to Parrish. We could NOT stop Barlow that game. It was pathetic.

Didn't Akers miss a FG to tie it? I remember it being CRAZY windy at that game and Akers' kick just hit a wall of wind and died.

I thought that was the game where his kick actually hit the camera wires on its way through the air...

ahh, right. it looked (to us at the game anyway) that it hit wind. I remember it being really windy. Towards the end of the season, right?

yeah, i think it was the last regular season home game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

if akers missed one it wasnt late...cant recall what he did the rest of the game

what i remember from that game was the wind...very windy...TO breaking his shoulder and the westbrook punt return
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on September 13, 2005, 03:52:20 PM
Yes, you're right.  We are excellent at quoting.

Everyone's
Quotegood at
ing today.

TexasEagle

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 13, 2005, 03:52:27 PM
if akers missed one it wasnt late...cant recall what he did the rest of the game

what i remember from that game was the wind...very windy...TO breaking his shoulder and the westbrook punt return

He broke his collar bone.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 13, 2005, 03:52:27 PM

They were both in the second half. He missed 2 that night.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

WEST is GOD

Garcia usually has good games against the Eagles. Minus 2002 @ San Fran on monday night. He did in 03 with the Niners, he did in 04 with the Browns, he did in 01 with the Niners.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PoopyfaceMcGee

TexasEagle

Shoulder = joint

Joint =|= bone

Joints get dislocated, bones get broken. He broke the bone, not the joint.

Semantics, I know...

PhillyPhreak54

Pinky fumbled a TD out of the EZ too, the bitch.

TexasEagle

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 13, 2005, 04:24:39 PM

Yeah that was a killer. I still hate that rule. It should be the offenses ball at the 20. They get to keep the ball if it's fumbled out of bounds, why does the D get it when it's fumbled out of the endzone? It makes no sense.

SunMo

Quote from: TexasEagle on September 13, 2005, 04:27:17 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 13, 2005, 04:24:39 PM

Yeah that was a killer. I still hate that rule. It should be the offenses ball at the 20. They get to keep the ball if it's fumbled out of bounds, why does the D get it when it's fumbled out of the endzone? It makes no sense.

yeah, but why should the offense get it back?

i suggest that they go to the way the XFL started games when that situation happens

TexasEagle

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 13, 2005, 04:28:50 PM
yeah, but why should the offense get it back?

Don't ask me, I didn't write the rules. I just know that in one instance the O keeps the ball in another they give it to the D. The only difference is the part of the field where the OOB stripe is. It should be a uniform rule. Either the O keeps it or the D gets it. The way it is now doesn't make any sense.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: MURP on September 13, 2005, 03:36:20 PM
Dexter let that ball go too which took a huge Atlanta bounce.   The next one he ran up like maniac to catch it and then fumbled it trying to make up for the previous punt.   Harbaugh has gotta get on him about that or else Reno is gonna be back there.   :paranoid

Mahe is absolute shtein did anybody else notice on kickoffs he missed every block.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell