Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Figured grape ape would strike out there

PhillyPhreak54

TREAAAAAAAA BABYYYYYYYYY

YESSSSSS

PhillyPhreak54

JT is your girls dad walking into the room right when sexy time is about to happen

And then Castellanos goes 5-4-3

JFC

PhillyPhreak54

Welp.

Groundhog Day.

Fight back and have the joint jumping only to fizzle.

farging JT and Castellanos killed it

PhillyPhreak54

Your Philadelphia Phillies.

The Phillies have gotten a game-tying or go-ahead HR in the 8th or 9th inning 5 times in the last 3 weeks.

They are 0-5 in those games.

MDS

the decision to pinch hit marsh for pache in the 8th broke me. marsh cannot hit lefties. minter was warm. im guessing he was coming in regardless, but why on earth do you make a move there? i cannot fathom this.

wheeler didnt have it, whatever. jt and castellanos, whatever. their washed, it happens. but that move, thats the type of shtein that just eats at me.

as bad as it is, and it feels bad now, the phillies are 7-8 in their last 15 games. it feels like 1-14! its just all 8 losses have been extra phillies levels of awful.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Kruk even said something in Marsh's second AB against a lefty, Hand, about how it would be nice to have a righty up there.

ice grillin you

they need to stop leading off with kimbrel in the 10th...hes not good anyway but hes worthless in extras cause he cant strike anyone out which is super important especially the lead off hitter...eventually you obviously might have to use him but why lead off with him like hes some kind of stopper
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Problem is Alvarado hasn't been right nor has Ser. Who do you go with there? Hoffman?

ice grillin you

id take my chances with almost anyone over him right now but id go alvarado hoffmann straham...thats not realistic cause they wont all be available in the 10th every night but you gotta get kimbrel out of that role...his last three 10th inning appearances look like this:

1 IP
4 H
6 R
1 K

im not bill james but i dont think thats great

MDS

kimbrel has an 11.9 k/9, which is actually quite good. he had 10 k's in his previous 5 appearances, so he was a fine candidate to bring in for the 10th. on this particular day, he didnt miss enough bats, got a little unlucky, had his maga idiot washed up catcher fail to hang onto a foul tip and a run crossed.

last 4 innings were clean. stick to cfb.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

10th inning is different cause a guy starts on second base so batters are locked in more...kimbrel is awful and cooked anyway but hes especially awful in that spot

you wanna see really ugly wait til he has to close in the post season when players are really locked in...he might not throw a single swinging strike in the playoffs

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2023, 09:51:00 PMJT is your girls dad walking into the room right when sexy time is about to happen

And then Castellanos goes 5-4-3

JFC

J, that made my day!   :-D  :-D  :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Well Don now we are in the position of pops beating our asses while curled up on the floor.

4-1

The god damn Braves just don't stop. Literally every hitter is hot and never slumps

Geowhizzer