Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 04, 2023, 01:02:50 AMAll good until the next implosion, which will probably be within the next 24 to 48 hours and then they will suck all over again

Don Ho

Yes Todd, the Phillies Bullpen sucks. And have we ever seen a bigger fraud than Walker? Damn he is trash.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Why is born again man bun pitching bottom 8th?  To face the top of the Padres order?  I don't trust this guy against the El Segundo, CA LLWS Champs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Kimbrel is so toasted.  Bums got three guys we trust out of pen - Strahm, Hoffman and roller coaster Alvarado.  Rest need to be hurled into shark infested waters.

Don Ho

This will be the inning that makes or breaks Kimbrel down the stretch. He is bad now but he is on verge of being real bad.

Geowhizzer

Did I see... Dylan Covey up in the bullpen?

:sly  :paranoid  :poison  :puke

Don Ho

No but you did see a lead off walk by wild man to start bottom of the ninth.

PhillyPhreak54

I got home in time to see them blow it I see.

Was 6-1 last time I checked the score.

Don Ho

Jesus rist, this bullpen about to drive off a cliff.

Geowhizzer

Fitting in right with the rest of them.

Don Ho

Did Turner give Stott a weak feed there?  Should have been two

Don Ho

Come on wild man get this farging Kim Chee eating bitch out!

Don Ho

Alvarado being Alvarado.

PhillyPhreak54

Dominican Mitch Williams

Had em all the way

Don Ho

farg YOU SAN DIEGO AND YOUR PHONEY "Dude, lets wear our Padres Aloha Shirts to the game brah, we can cheer on Dan Fouts!" CROWD!