Everyone delete the outbox

Started by MURP, September 26, 2002, 05:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 06, 2006, 12:48:57 PM
Why do people save PMs?  It's like the people at the office that save every email (including all 20 in an ongoing chain) then start whining when their Outlook accounts don't open fast enough...

and i dont delete work emails either. it's not my computer for so  farg it. wanted:proofreader

if the systems people didnt want the inbox so full, they should stop sending emails about it....
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 06, 2006, 12:48:57 PM
Why do people save PMs?  It's like the people at the office that save every email (including all 20 in an ongoing chain) then start whining when their Outlook accounts don't open fast enough...

When my co-workers get messages saying that their in-box is full, they don't seem to understand that the fix isn't to just make the in-box larger.

rjs246

The fix is to napalm their loved ones.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 06, 2006, 12:09:59 PM
Quote from: mussa on January 06, 2006, 11:34:54 AM
I had messages in my outbox from BallHawkDawk ...anyone remember him?

You've had messages sitting in your inbox for a year and a half.  :-D  I'd hate to see what the inside of your fridge looks like. 

QuoteName:  ballhawkdawk
Position:  Inept Security Guard
Date Registered:  December 16, 2003, 09:02:26 PM
Last Active:  August 06, 2004, 12:14:02 AM

it was my outbox...shteinbox
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

I save ones that have technical advice and some funny ones....and after awhile, I just stopped sifting.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on January 06, 2006, 01:36:53 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 06, 2006, 12:09:59 PM
Quote from: mussa on January 06, 2006, 11:34:54 AM
I had messages in my outbox from BallHawkDawk ...anyone remember him?

You've had messages sitting in your inbox for a year and a half.  :-D  I'd hate to see what the inside of your fridge looks like. 

QuoteName:  ballhawkdawk
Position:  Inept Security Guard
Date Registered:  December 16, 2003, 09:02:26 PM
Last Active:  August 06, 2004, 12:14:02 AM

it was my outbox...shteinbox

Same difference turd burglar. 

mussa

maybe to you, but i never new about it.  otherwise it would of been empty. 
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

theres a news flash, like anyone PM's you MDS.   :-D

Diomedes

I did once when I thought he was suicidal.  I encouraged him to do it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on January 06, 2006, 07:50:46 PM
I did once when I thought he was suicidal. I encouraged him to do it.

Obviously you suck at giving words of encouragement then.  Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us. 

MDS

My cousin committed suicide, so I would appreciate the suicide jokes stop now cause its starting to hurt my feel- okay i couldnt keep a straight face.

General_Failure

Do your parents, aunts, and uncles tell you "it should have been you instead" all the time?

The man. The myth. The legend.