Everyone delete the outbox

Started by MURP, September 26, 2002, 05:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

and the inbox

LOL.

Just for Wingspan. He's probably the reason for the board crashing all of the time.  :D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

whoops i have 90 in mine...deleting :-[
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

lol....I have 351 messages in my inbox.  Guess it's time for a clean-up.

Susquehanna Birder

I think you'll find it speeds things up a little for you. When you load a page here, the software hits the database to check/count your PMs, and if the list is small, it takes a little less comupting power to do all the calculations.

rjs246

Got rid of about 60 messages this morning. Don't say I never did anything for you jerks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on January 06, 2006, 10:47:38 AM
Got rid of about 60 messages this morning. Don't say I never did anything for you jerks.

What kind of sad and lonely people are corresponding with you via PM?

rjs246

7 of them were yours, smart guy.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

I had messages in my outbox from BallHawkDawk ...anyone remember him?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

i deleted my 69 messages....and then proceded to send myself 300 more.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on January 06, 2006, 11:34:54 AM
I had messages in my outbox from BallHawkDawk ...anyone remember him?

You've had messages sitting in your inbox for a year and a half.  :-D  I'd hate to see what the inside of your fridge looks like. 

QuoteName:  ballhawkdawk
Position:  Inept Security Guard
Date Registered:  December 16, 2003, 09:02:26 PM
Last Active:  August 06, 2004, 12:14:02 AM

BigEd76

Why do people save PMs?  It's like the people at the office that save every email (including all 20 in an ongoing chain) then start whining when their Outlook accounts don't open fast enough...

Wingspan

it's not that i actively save them...i just dont bother to really take the extra step to delete them.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

I save funny ones. If you aren't going to try to be at least a little entertaining in a PM why send it at all? (Fantasy rosters/suicide picks not included.)

Let them eat bootstraps.