Super Bowl - Chiefs: Dreams And Nightmares

Started by MDS, January 29, 2023, 10:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

nm

PhillyPhreak54

Probably gonna have about 17-20 people at the crib on Sunday.

And I'll be locked into the tv and be a horrible host. The old lady is gonna have to step her game up and host.

General_Failure

I'm gonna get a free trial of youtube tv so I can actually watch the game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 08, 2023, 09:11:27 PM
Probably gonna have about 17-20 people at the crib on Sunday.

And I'll be locked into the tv and be a horrible host. The old lady is gonna have to step her game up and host.

"It's just a game, honey."

- J's girl (probably).

PhillyPhreak54

Close!

She realizes the magnitude thankfully.

Wearing a Mailata jersey and my Eagles Nike's to work tomorrow.

General_Failure

Still debating if I'm going to wear my Shawn Andrews jersey to work on Saturday.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Harold Carmichael 1980 green jersey.  Had my white Wilberet Montgomery ready had they worn white.

Been wearing Eagles tshirts every day since NFCCG.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I was so much more anxious for the last one

Pretty ho hum so far

I think the Eagles will win
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

^^^THIS^^^

Really haven't been thinking of or discussing game.  Weird vibe this time overall.  LII so much different, was much more amped.

I think I've fallen for all the "Mahomes will single handedly beat the birds and now that Toney is back watch out and Hurts isn't that good" rhetoric.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on February 10, 2023, 07:08:33 PM
^^^THIS^^^

Really haven't been thinking of or discussing game.  Weird vibe this time overall.  LII so much different, was much more amped.

I think I've fallen for all the "Mahomes will single handedly beat the birds and now that Toney is back watch out and Hurts isn't that good" rhetoric.

Its not rhetoric...eagles can definitely win but probably wont cause one team has possibly the best QB of all time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Fair

But the Eagles have Jalen Hurts

I'm sold on him.  As hard as for Mailata, maybe more.  I think he is Him. 

I know, sad sucker...but wtf.  I'm a fan and I'm just a person.

Go birds
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Im hoping its cause of the injury but hurts has been brutal since the chicago game

I also believe if he plays even a regular good game they should win

That said no one on earth other than j is taking hurts over mahomes in a late close game. 

eagles have the better team

Diomedes

Christ now I'm anxious for the first time. 

ice grillin you

theres a reason its the shortest SB spread ever