Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

this is going to be the third time in four games they give up double digit run

this is an all time bad staff
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Hitting the ball well.  Idiots like Marsh and this bullpen going to kill us all.  Walker got his shtein together after that first inning. 

I'll paraphrase 2012 on "fargING BULLPEN".  11.00 ERA coming into tonight for this pigpen.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

matt strahm who was signed as a lefty reliever pitches tomorrow, getting cole on wednesday

this is bad!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Yunior is not Yood.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Nice JT, second night in a row you swing at the first pitch with men on to end an inning.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 03, 2023, 08:41:21 PM
this is going to be the third time in four games they give up double digit run

this is an all time bad staff

it really is!  Worst run differential in club history after first 4 games.  That's saying a lot as this franchise has produced a lot of trash.

PhillyPhreak54

And the Orioles go in and shut out the Rangers

Don Ho

Don Ho

Damn, striking out like it's going out of style going to be an issue again with this bunch.

Don Ho

Nice work by Strahm.

Bullpen anxiety here we come.

This crowd is ruthless towards Aaron Hicks! 

Don Ho

Happy they're up 4-0, but 2-8 with RISP.  They should be up 8-0.

Don Ho

Hicks may be on the suicide hotline all night after this game.

PhillyPhreak54

Keep Kimbrel away from this game please

PhillyPhreak54

One down.

Dude has a ponytail.