Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

I love watching this team at home in his atmosphere. They just feed off the energy there
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

This team is crushing McCullers tonight.  Hot damn!

Geowhizzer

Brogdon still makes my sphincter clench.

Geowhizzer

Something I never thought I'd hear Franzke say about Castellanos:  "He's a vacuum out there."

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

nice inning gibby, we all believed in you all the way

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 01, 2022, 10:27:29 PM
nice inning gibby, we all believed in you all the way

You KNOW it's our night when even Gibson throws a goose-egg.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Then we got Nick Nelson.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on November 01, 2022, 10:56:48 PM
Then we got Nick Nelson.

How does this team always manage to give me angst... even when up 7-0?

Don Ho

My son had to calm me down as Nelson was melting even up 7-0
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So nice to listen to Franzke and LA!  One minute delay, got it timed perfectly in sync now.  Couldn't take Smoltz breaking down every possible scenario on every pitch.  Joe Davis must go back to his hotel room and tank down a pint of gin.

PhillyPhreak54

They're going to hit Javier tomorrow too. The question will be - can Nola dominate? Can't have him getting bombed.

I already can't wait for tomorrow. As if I haven't been worthless at work these last couple weeks...tomorrow will be the worst yet bc I'm off Th and Fr.

QB Eagles

Ranger is a legend for his part in this series.