Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

that was basically a season saver....dalton guthrie, matt vierling and nick nelson saved the day. totally normal stuff

middleton box tomorrow here we go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Teoscar saved the game by swinging at the 2-0 pitch.

And then Jean Jean too

MDS

that swing did help. just awful baseball play by him.

jean didnt do anything special...the ball was hit right to him. thank phillies legend bradley zimmer for being too far off the base. jean doing his usual loser swoon at the end of the year, along with rhys.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jean wants the playoffs. Respect.

MDS

tell him to hit the ball out of the infield then

cannot wait until him and hoskins are gone next year

PhillyPhreak54

Advisor to the Owner Lil Guy tonight...

"John I think we need to dump Jean and Rhys"

MDS

theyre two loser players

even more so i think theyre going to go after a top flight SS, move bryson to 2B and free up 3B/1B for more athletic players. with the shift gone range is going to be essential. run prevention is key. you can have rhys clogging up a position with his god awful defense. he needs to be a primary DH

PhillyPhreak54

Since when are Thursday games on fox?

I can't see it bc the Yanks and Sox are on

PhillyPhreak54

Over the past 100 years, the surest sign of an oncoming financial crisis has been a Philadelphia based baseball team winning the World Series:

1929 - Athletics (Won WS)
1980 - Phillies (Won WS)
2008 - Phillies (Won WS)
2022 - Phillies (80-67, TBD)

Don Ho

Oh good, the economy will be just fine than.

Although Harper's September BA dropping like my 401K
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha right?!

I wonder if Todd has gotten to second base with John yet

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 22, 2022, 07:44:01 PM
Since when are Thursday games on fox?

I can't see it bc the Yanks and Sox are on

It sucks without the strike zone box full time.

PhillyPhreak54

From what I understand it doesn't matter since the ump blows

Don Ho

Got away with Ball 4 there, HP UMP does suck
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 22, 2022, 10:01:13 PM
From what I understand it doesn't matter since the ump blows

Horrible and box was up later it's just faint

Alvarado pitched well and got the save but last batter he threw 6 balls...2 should have been ball 4 last pitch Grossman chased bad at high heat. Eiflin didn't look half bad.