Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Here we go...Jesus Christ

Geowhizzer

The game is across the 'Glades... and I can't get it.  Stupid MLB blackouts.  Stupid YouTubeTV.  Stupid Bally channel.  Stupid F'n Phillies.

Didn't bother to look for a feed... the way this team is playing they're not worth tempting the Russian hackers.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MEAN JEAN THE HITTING MACHINE!   :paranoid :boom :-D :evil

Geowhizzer

MDS

i like it when its empty...much more fun to just chill even though the atmosphere is dead

ya boy middleton came to say hi again. only interesting thing is he doesnt think castellanos is coming back (obliques are indeed tricky) but he said the same thing about ser, who is on his way. so i dont know. whatever.

the kind of game you take the win and move on from
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if Middleton looks forward to meeting you guys each game and does he walk away sad when you're not there?

Next time ask the Thomson question!

MDS

stop living in houston and come hang with the boys....im at 90% of games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Are the Phils really relying on Edmund Sosa for offense right now?

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Brogdon has stunk this year
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Should have left Alvarado in

Don Ho

We all know the starting pitching has looked gassed of late and Thor sucks, Falter is what he is and has done a good job.  Bullpen is a joke, so................you'd think the big bats would wake up.  Through 8 the Big 5 are 2-19.  Bring on those playoffs!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 07, 2022, 09:11:05 PM
Are the Phils really relying on Edmund Sosa for offense right now?

So far he has single handidly kept the bums ahead/alive in this game.

Don Ho

How appropriate, Sosa ends it, good job starting him Robbie.