Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

well that was a pretty bad loss!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

painter 7IP 8H 1ER 0BB 9K

bring. him. up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I'll start watching again on Tuesday.

Geowhizzer

Only caught the 9th inning.  That was enough suffering for today.

Errands, you know...

PhillyPhreak54

Castellanos to the DL

😅

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Walk
Walk
Single
Wild Pitch
Single
Single

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

El oh El

Wilmer farged them dry

Great road series

ice grillin you

they simply aren't a very good team

they are 30-9 against the reds, nationals, pirates and marlins

43-52 against everyone else

but even on paper their roster is vanilla at best

They aren't better than any team in the majors that has 70 or more wins and every other team in baseball sucks.   They basically are the best smelling shtein in mlb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 04, 2022, 09:30:39 PM
43-52 against everyone else

this is a tad misleading because theyre horrible against the mets and now 1-5 against the giants...mostly theyve held their own against the other playoff teams. they have the tiebreaker on SD, mil and stl and have evened out (thus far) against the braves.

with that said, the phillies very much remind me of last years eagles. they can beat the bad teams but are out classed vs the good teams. i still think they make the playoffs (probably) but it wont be a very long stay

Don Ho

Geez, I don't understand how CBP can be 3/4 empty in September during a playoff race.

Don Ho

Especially after this great start to September, again.

PhillyPhreak54

Look ma! Dead bats and they're about to blow a lead