Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 03, 2022, 09:56:09 PM
The run begins today.

Whaddya say 10 in a row

If :CF had a HOF for posts, this would be in it. 

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on June 11, 2022, 07:32:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 03, 2022, 09:56:09 PM
The run begins today.

Whaddya say 10 in a row

If :CF had a HOF for posts, this would be in it.

💪💪

Just need to bang home number ten tomorrow and we can focus on a new number

PhillyPhreak54

Defense is killing them.

Bohm

And now JT drops a god damn 1-2-3 DP.

farg!

PhillyPhreak54

Suarez doesn't have it.

This should have been a win bc Zona is having a BP game.

Don Ho

That ball JTR ball whiffed was the kind of garbage that got them to 11 games out of first 10 games ago.  Defense will always be an issue.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

That may have been Big Nick's worst at bat ever.

ice grillin you

the amount of bad contracts on this team is incomprehensible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

That Ramirez cat just put the ! on them bad contracts.

Don Ho

Anyone else got the "I got a bad feeling about this one" going on when the Marlins arrive?

ice grillin you

doesn't matter who they play at the end of the day they are a just below .500 middling team with no future

PhillyPhreak54

Havas waits til the run is over to chime in.

ice grillin you

this roster and payroll is way bigger than any "run" but have fun missing the playoffs for the hundredth time in a row....glad you enjoyed a fake win streak...be proud

Don Ho

Can this stupid pathetic ignorant front office just ship Alvarado's ass out of here already?  the guy is a train wreck and will never ever improve.  It's almost like he's around just to say "look we got a guy that can throw 100 mph!" yeah who couldn't hit the side of a freaking battleship.