Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Two broken bats and a swinging bunt

JFC

Don Ho

Right on cue........

inning and a third 7 hits 3 runs
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Screw job by the umpires on that play at first

Phils look as lifeless as the Sixers

MDS

not really a screwjob...its a tough call live. hoskins was blocking his view, its a weird play where the ball is in his glove then pops out. most umps make the same call. very silly this is a judgement call and not reviewable. but them be the breaks.

nola was beaten by weak contact and some misplays. tough but these are the kinds of things that happen when you cant miss bats.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Then the ump should've been in better position.

Of course Rhys goes yard after they gave up two

PhillyPhreak54

Two run deficit with these guys feels like 12.

Meanwhile the Padres have score five and all five came after innings were no one on and two out.

Or the Yanks continuously get no hit for like 5-6 innings and then bombs away for walk offs.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 11, 2022, 12:15:02 AM
Then the ump should've been in better position.

lol where is he supposed to be...teleport in front of rhys or stand where he cant see the bag. baseball is a weird sport and something weird happened. oh ma gawd.

their lineup construction continues to be a disaster. schwarber-bohm-harper is going to be exploited by any lefty reliever. schwarber sucks and bohm sucks...any mediocre loogy is gonna feast there. they need to separate harper and schwarber by at least 2-3 hitters.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Possible no hitter watch top of the 1st. Logan Gilbert has nasty stuff.

Don Ho

We ain't gonna see 17 hits in a game by this bunch again.  shtein, 7 hits with this remaining May schedule will be a miracle

This kid is dealing form the M's
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

In real time didn't think the play at 2nd was worth reviewing. They reviewed and showed the replay and he was obviously out. But somehow the call stood. Infield dirt and shtein I guess. Call led to a run so that's probably game.

SD

Grand slam Rhys Hoskins. No hit watch over.

PhillyPhreak54

That was a laser

Now...how about NOT blowing a lead, eh?

Don Ho

Don Ho

I love weekday afternoon baseball, well AM weekday here.  Sunday mornings at 6:45 AM not so much.

MDS

if they win 1 game in LA id be impressed