Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Wheeler yanked after 4.2 and only allowing one single and a homer

Dumb

Geowhizzer

It was his first real start of the year, so he probably had a tight pitch count.

This explosive offense has been more like explosive diarrhea the past few games (excepting the 8th inning last night).

PhillyPhreak54

Brogdon sucks.

If they turn that DP that would've helped.

PhillyPhreak54

Bohm gets a standing O

And loved Krukker ripping the National media who rip Philly

PhillyPhreak54

God dammit!

Diaz had a nasty slider. farging Bryce crushes it in spring training but now can't buy a hit. Both him and Rhys missed a hanger.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2022, 08:11:24 PM

Dumb

peak j comment
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Wheeler had the flu as well in spring training and was laid up with that.  Didn't face big league hittes all spring.  Considering that and once he settled down, pretty damn impressive. 

Thank god it's April 12 and not July 12 where the big bats are still in hibernation.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2022, 10:29:54 PM

Dumb

peak j comment

Did you stand for bohms ovation

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2022, 10:29:54 PM

Dumb

peak j comment

lol

Prior to the game I told my Mets fan buddy 60 pitches max. Dud of a game offensively but the Mets fans behind us were half decent and Saturday and last night were great games. Great night for baseball.

MDS

i did gave bohm a nice hand....not sure if tv picked it up but there were some boos to start, the cheers overwhelmed them quickly

maybe only interesting to me but the amount of mets fans there was really small compared to the norm. my guess behind this is with the lockout, fan groups couldnt plan anything. kinda surprised that many people rely on group tickets to go down 95 but that has to be it.

main takeaway is wheels was pretty damn good after the 1st in what was essentially a spring training start for him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I like Bohm's walkout music - lady in that Kanye song says bom bom kinda like bohm bohm isn't that clever.

PhillyPhreak54

I see Covid Nola is shteinting his pants again

He stinks

PhillyPhreak54

double
single
K
K
single
popout

and then give the one run right farging back

aggravating

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2022, 09:27:14 PM
Brogdon sucks.

If they turn that DP that would've helped.

Brogdon still sucks

Don Ho

Kind of expected this from Flounder Schwarber. 

Done bitching about Nola. Waste of time already.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.