Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

was she was a Montco Karen or Delco trashy chick?

MDS

def a karen...spent the entire game surfing facebook and instagram

the amount of jailbat in my section was unreal. im really digging just being a creepy old man and making horrible comments in my head about girls born when i was high school

anywho tyler anderson is on the mariners. he joins frank gore and kevin johnson in the almost philadelphia sports hall of fame
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2021, 11:51:55 PM

the amount of jailbat in my section was unreal. im really digging just being a creepy old man and making horrible comments in my head about girls born when i was high school

anywho tyler anderson is on the mariners. he joins frank gore and kevin johnson in the almost philadelphia sports hall of fame

Lol settle down Wooderson

You should've asked her if she was vaccinated

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2021, 11:51:55 PM

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 27, 2021, 11:57:55 PM
Hardly knew ya, Tyler.

Ouch. That scherzer vinny showdown on thursday should be a treat.

PhillyPhreak54

Can't wait.

Harper coming out last night and lamenting how they're always in a hole and trying to play comeback hopefully perks the FOs ears up

PhillyPhreak54

Game is postponed bc of a Covid outbreak on Wash

Why isn't MLB forcing them to play with shtein players like they did to the Phils in Boston?

MDS

because the phillies had like 3 positives and the nationals have 12 + whatever comes up tomorrow

not everything is a conspiracy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Plus one was Coonrod.  MLB figured that actually made it more likely that the Phils would win.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 28, 2021, 08:19:29 PM
because the phillies had like 3 positives and the nationals have 12 + whatever comes up tomorrow

not everything is a conspiracy

Not saying conspiracy. Four players and eight staff.

Honestly mlb should be like the nfl - have to cancel one bc of a buncha Nola's and Qoonrod's? You forfeif.

PhillyPhreak54

Great first game!

And the second has started off splendidly as well.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.