Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Vasquez should have never made it off the field alive after that showboating bullshtein going up 11-3.

The Phillies are shtein.  Pure and simple.  But they're also Hoydas.   farg em all.

ice grillin you

it really is the worst collection of personalities perhaps in city history

they make the Vince young dream team likeable and the bedwetter funny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Who was showboating?

I turned that shtein off and have been watching the nba

MDS

freddy galvis plays great defense and has a 800+ OPS on a worthless balmer team...phillies gave didi 2 years and are running out a 3B that cant play 3B

fire this team into the sun i cant take it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

What a night.  Horrible in every way.  The "Ace", the $300MM Man, the offense in general, defense, just disgusting.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

J, Vasquez did the stupid 5 year old fingers and wave and whatever the farg that stuff is to the bullpen, his own, but dumb look.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Looks like Biff from the suburbs trying to be all gangstah.   

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on May 21, 2021, 10:53:17 PM
J, Vasquez did the stupid 5 year old fingers and wave and whatever the farg that stuff is to the bullpen, his own, but dumb look.

Lol jeez.

That's about all I missed then. Well that, Nola doodooing in his pants and no offense again.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

ice grillin you

I will actually leave real sports tonight to watch Spencer Howard again...what inning do I switch to a playoff game?

Don Ho

Howard encouraging so far but BoSox to good, one time through the lineup they'll figure him out but hey, still looks so much better than "our Ace".

ice grillin you

holy crap Howard is bad

Don Ho

Oh shtein!  YOU NEVER WALK AN AL PITCHER!!!

Don Ho

"It's time for NBA Playoff Basketball"  (in my best Vin Scully voice)