Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

how is vogelbach not been popped for roids
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 03, 2021, 07:55:01 PM
You never know goddammit! One of these years they'll get lucky on a guy

they might but it won't be that bum
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Vinny V went six?   :o

MDS

they will nevet luckier than they did with victorino

rule 5 pick who didnt make it, was offered back to LA, who said nahhh, spent the entire year at AAA, then gets a utility role the next year and builds from there.

nick maton in 2008 phillies parlance is eric bruntlett
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Remind me again why we watch this dumpster fire?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on May 03, 2021, 10:07:50 PM
Remind me again why we watch this dumpster fire?

We will always ask ourselves this.

Geowhizzer

SD

Nice Hinske swing to end the mitch Williams special

MDS

qoonrod for closer

im not dealing with this shtein anymore

PhillyPhreak54

The pearl clutching over Neris' pitch count cracks me up. He threw 40 pitches. His arm isn't going to disintegrate for fargs sake.

MDS

j im all about hiring you for birds scouting director and phils hitting coach, but dont touch pitching....this aint your thing

ice grillin you

a 40 pitch save is a farging lot for any era or it's just a Vince Velasquez inning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2021, 10:39:55 PM
a 40 pitch save is a farging lot for any era or it's just a Vince Velasquez inning

out of curiosity i looked up 1993 mitch and he didnt throw more than 31 in any outing...so if a pitcher with no control in an era without pitch count doesnt touch 40. yes, thats a lot.

PhillyPhreak54

point being is regardless he should be able to throw 40-50 pitches. He's an adult who has pitched for years. This ain't some high school game.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 03, 2021, 08:05:45 PM
how is vogelbach not been popped for roids

Seriously!  That ain't from bailing hay on the farm.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.