Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I was sure that Didi or Goose were going hard. Damn.

Bullpen needs to not be their normal selves

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

send jake arrieta to portland to go kill antifa
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Howard striking out the side in the first.

MDS

nats could not care less about this season
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

The Nats are Cole Hamels circa 2009.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Running out of expletives for this bullpen.

Harambe >>> Hembree, dicks out
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

how effing good is Juan Soto
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

also speaking of good...holy crap

QuoteTrea Turner is batting .313/.372/.533 with 130 runs, 215 hits, 50 doubles, 8 triples, 28 home runs, 83 RBI, and 41 stolen bases over his last 162 games played. He is batting .515/.556/.864 over his last 72 plate appearances.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on August 31, 2020, 09:33:55 PM
Running out of expletives for this bullpen.

Harambe >>> Hembree, dicks out

Haha nice

PhillyPhreak54

Havas ridin for his boys the Nats!

MDS

thing is juan soto is just ridiculously good at baseball....hes 21 and already better than every phillie ever besides schmidt

nats could have a lineup of:
turner
soto
rendon
harper

all 4 internally produced. alec bohm hit a oppo double tonight so

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 31, 2020, 11:08:14 PM
nats could have a lineup of:
turner
soto
rendon
harper

instead they traded that in for a WS...amazingly one less than the Phillies have won

MDS

aaron nola, good at pitching

Don Ho

Yes, I know it's a strange, asterisk laden season but no more Braves the rest of the way and finish the season in Tampa Bay.

And damn, Aaron Nola!  AND Cutch on fire the last two weeks.  He crushed that SOB last night!