Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

So much for the shutout. 

BOOOOOOOOO!

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

I was obsessed with the Phillies back then. Up until the 93 run this was probably my favorite sports fan moment. Never really noticed Bob Gibson called the game, that's cool as shtein.

MDS

one of the few no hitters that became a no hitter because of an error. charlie hayes the culprit. then he got the last out.

baseball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i was going to say i had terry mulholland's starting lineup figure but i got him confused with steve bedrosian.  baseball athletes. 

MDS

the phillies are the phillies and drew smyly is drew smyly

moving on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 15, 2019, 08:56:33 AM
I was obsessed with the Phillies back then. Up until the 93 run this was probably my favorite sports fan moment. Never really noticed Bob Gibson called the game, that's cool as shtein.

Yeah I never remembered him calling games either.

The 1989 season was the beginning of my obsession. Nothing was better as a ten year old than sitting along the schuykill fishing with my grandfather and listening to Harry and Whitey on 1210.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

MDS

what in the ever loving farg just happened

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Did that really just happen?

MDS

charles fuqua manuel

Geowhizzer

IT'S HITTIN' SEASON!