Blow scoring opportunity

Homer
Error
Walk
Sac
Single

farg YOU PHILLIES

Don Ho

You see you get the teams that take advantage of those opportunities and then you get, well you know, I'm just going to blame the pitching.  Given up on the "hitters"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

MDS

i was there

1. the phillies suck. 100 hits, all singles. you farging MAGA dorks let me yell it to you. NOBODY CARES ABOUT BATTING AVERAGE. SINGLES DONT MATTER. SLUG. SLUG. SLUG. hit god damn homers. the phillies blow at this.

2. jt realmuto is a loser. hes carlos ruiz but hitting in the middle of the order. go back to florida, MAGA boy.

3. arrieta has bone spurs. he should be shut down. hes not because they have no other starting pitching. whatever.

4. gabe kapler should be fired for bringing in worthless cole irvin in a 6-1 game then letting him bat. giving up with a rested pen in a huge game. impossible to explain.

5. cesar hernandez should be deported i am so sick of watching him he is so mediocre ENOUGH

6. same goes for mike franco. at least bohm is ~1 year away.

7. great at bats tonight from bryce. glad they got him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Omens?

Schmitty, Gritty and Schitty.

No I don't believe omens.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Glad I cut bait early.

farg this team

Rome

The pitchers gave up 9 runs but it was the hitting that was the problem.

Hilarious.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 27, 2019, 07:18:01 AM
The pitchers gave up 9 runs but it was the hitting that was the problem.

Hilarious.

if they just give up 0 runs per game theyd win every game. its so easy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

If they gave up less than 6, they'd have a fighting chance. 

Btw... "but the hitting" is the new "but her e-mails".

MDS

nobody on earth thinks the pitching is good but for the 10000th time they were not designed to be a good pitching team. they were deisgned to score runs. they arent scoring runs.

they have next to no pitching talent on the 25. they have talent in the lineup. bryce is under performing. jt is beyond under perfomring (but hes white so nobody complains). segura is under performing and in fact now a worse player than jp crawford. cutch's career might be over. these 4 players lack of production is a bigger reason why the phillies are garbage than the pitching.

they are locked into bryce. they are locked into segura. they are locked into jt, basically. everybody hits homers except for the phillies. but oh no vince velasquez sucks.

ice grillin you

being a colors and uniform nerd I can't farging wait for today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the bottom 5 in their order tonight is a farce