Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I quit

Fell asleep in the bottom of the 8th. Wake up to see this.

farg off, Phillies.

Training camp in a couple weeks.

Don Ho

I'm anxiously awaiting pitchers and catchers reporting in 2022.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

But the hitters. 

PhillyPhreak54

Lol Tommy Hunter to the DL again with a forearm strain

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 14, 2019, 06:32:51 AM
But the hitters.

theyve scored 3 runs over the past 2 games you republican thug
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 10, 2019, 03:45:32 PM
its easy to be when the team has this little thing called pitching

ive said from the beginning they are the best team in the division when healthy and they have proved it

when they were hurt they were 12 games under .500 since then they have been a major league best 28-10

31-10
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Jd hammer seems like a pitcher a good team would want in a high leverage situation

ice grillin you

they are still a POS team but that was a great reaction by mike mike

MDS

7 runs in 3 games and a bunch of that production came from the 8 hitter

kingery, harper and hoskins are all disasters at the same time

kershaw eflin tomorrow, then valasquez buehler. brooms coming. if they win either of the next 2 games i will mow romey's lawn
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I can't fargng take this shtein

Garbage ass motherfargers. Bases loaded twice and nothing. Wasted lead off double.

Franco farging lolly gagging down to first

Eflin hanging shtein

And that disgrace of a defensive play on the damn squeeze

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 15, 2019, 08:30:33 PMAnd that disgrace of a defensive play on the damn squeeze

100% coaching

hernandez was wayy over at 2nd on the shift. the bunt drew hoskins in and that was that. its not kaplers fault eflin is mediocre or that like 5 infield hits swung the game. but it is his fault they are unprepared.

go home, jew.

ice grillin you

Kapler is completely unqualified to be a major league manager

MDS

buck has been texting reporters trying to get his name attached to the mets

hint, hint

Rome

Quote from: Rome on March 29, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
At least the chick reporter from the Braves is hot.  Nice cans too. 

Also - fire this farg now.  Don't wait.  Just fire him now.  farg him and his 21st Century Cyberdine Systems stat bullshtein.    Baseball is about more than stats.  It's about instincts and situational awareness.  It's also about putting your players in the right spot to beat the other team.  He clearly doesn't understand that.

Fire him now.  Don't bother waiting for July or next year.  Just do it now.

They never listen.