Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Phils line up is a joke compared to what the Dodgers have assembled.  What QB said, Phillies are a distant second tier MLB club right now.  Braves get going this first place thing won't last long.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva series fargers

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 02, 2019, 06:47:21 PM
Phils line up is a joke compared to what the Dodgers have assembled.  What QB said, Phillies are a distant second tier MLB club right now.  Braves get going this first place thing won't last long.

nats are coming as well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

This may be the worst inning I've seen in years.  This was 0-0 like 20 minutes ago.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 02, 2019, 06:13:08 PM
Lol swept

Nice job, Kapler

i said to myself when this happened i knew j was gonna get mad

you had to go for the runs there, its not even a debate. tell your bats to scratch 1 run across. the manager cant make them score.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They definitely need to get the offense going. They're pathetic

ice grillin you

obviously pitching has something to do with it as well but I think it was Gelb tweeted today they have been outhomered this year 91-67
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

which is why they got the boss because thats all he does. he doesnt walk, sucks on defense, terrible overall hitter...but smokes dongers.

the phillies are 23rd in the league in homers and 13th in the league in runs. thats why you how have the inconsistencies like this weekend. its really tough to string singles and walks together and score a bunch of runs every game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

That's the tell all right there!  with a line up that has Harper, Hoskins, Realmuto, Cutch, even the hack Franco you'd think they'd be a lot better than 23rd in team homeruns, especially in the cracker box of CBP.

SD

Phils took Bryson Stott SS from UNLV 14th overall

Geowhizzer

McCutcheon being helped off the field.

MDS

if hes seriously hurt i dont even know what the hell they do

bruce-harper-williams
bruce-kingery-harper

more sean rodriguez? i dont know. this is bad.

PhillyPhreak54

At least they have time to go trade for someone else

Jesus farging Christ it's always something with this team

MDS

did you just start rooting for the phillies or start with the 97 years of not winning a title or 10,000th loss

i did some minor investigation work and realistically adam jones may be the guy to get. can play cf (not well) and is a productive corner OF bat. he might not even be available quite yet but he fits what they need because centerfielders just arent out there.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva job by the "Ace".

And yes I know they're not hitting again.

Adam Jones would be a good get