Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

He's bunting because of all the Mets fans being there.

Don Ho

Wife beater having him some kind of day!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Oh, and Bohm really does suck.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

So this is really happening right now, right?

Don Ho

fargING DISGRACE!  Joe stop with these farging experiments.  Yes, today was the bullpen day but don't roll this piece of garbage out there.  I'd rather see VV.

Kennedy ain't no better

Don Ho

Can they trade Kennedy back?  He stinks.

Don Ho

Let's Go Nats!  Ah, I mean Phils.

Don Ho

Those Mets fans that bought the big block of seats at CBP looks like the Geek Squad annual picnic.

Don Ho

Rome

They hit the third dinger while I was pulling the steaks off the grill.  I couldn't understand how it was 5-3 since there was never anyone on base.  Now I know.  Lol. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 07, 2021, 04:39:50 PM
The amount of met fans there today is an absolute embarrassment

the 2nd deck in LF was all them...the phillies evidently reached out to the fan group and asked if they wanted in. middleton desperate for money.

even with all that i wouldnt say there was a ton of juice today. the phillies being so bad for so long, its going to take more than a random good week and lame nl east race for people to really get in.

kennedy you gotta like him bucking up after llovera took a dump on the mound. pumping fastballs past people in a big spot. been a while since the phillies had someone like that.

coming out of the stadium saw some of the players leaving. herrera drives a ridiculous looking sports car, like its orange with flames on the wings. neris has monster truck wheels. jt drives a white trash pickup with "raptor" written on the back....oklahoma be oklahoma
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

When they put the guy they picked up from Home Depot in in the 9th I was freaking the farg out. They're not playing the Blue Jays in some meaningless game. farg you Girardi.

PhillyPhreak54

Ford Raptors aren't white trash

Trailer park good old boys can't afford them.

We were at a party today and I put it on their garage tv. shtein made me sweat the 9th harder than necessary. Llovera hit that NE extension and don't come back

Rome

Raptors are like $75K.  I looked at one.  Yeah no.  Liberals can't drive them.  It's a law or something.

And the three batter minimum rule gotta go.  So stupid.  Girardi shouldn't have put him out there in the first place bc he was throwing meatballs up there.  GTFO my team.

SD

Halladay's number is going up next to Carlton, Roberts and 42? Not saying his time here wasn't great but it was short lived. They didn't even go to the WS. He's not hopped up on methampetamines and dies this doesn't happen.

How can you not love Chooch