Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

There's nothing like a Philly crowd when things are going right.  Or wrong, for that matter. 

The fact that this franchise has squandered that advantage for most of the past 135 years is pathetic beyond belief.

MDS

phils have a slight schedule advantage but dont sleep on the braves, lotta bad teams too and they dont have 2 series with the marlins whom the phillies cannot beat

phi
hard: la, cin, sd, tb, mil
easy: arz, arz, wsh, mia, col, chi, bal, pit, mia
h2h: nym, atl

nym
hard: la, sf, la, sf, nyy, stl, bos, mil,
easy: wsh, wsh, mia, wsh, mia, mia,
h2h: phi, atl

atl
hard: cin, nyy, sf, la, sf, sd
easy: wsh, mia, bal, col, wsh, mia, col, arz
h2h: phi, nym
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its august 10 and the phillies have zero division home games left
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Weird schedule.

Delay about to end

Let's goooo

Don Ho

Damnit!  Mr. Lethargic Nola throwing a gem and now we get the bullpen slop.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Hard to describe how bad Matt Moore is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he was pretty good against the nationals minor league lineup last week

i have a solution: do not pitch him against major league teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Matt Moore, you suck as a starter, you stink as a reliever, let's see here, what else can you do?  Maybe assist with the tarp?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Dodgers pull shtein out of a hat and they strike gold.  So much depth and talent.  Even with Mookie out maybe for the year and Ginger hurting, Kershaw trendingf down, they are so much better than the bums.

Don Ho

Bellinger goes yard here? 

Don Ho

WOW!  De Los shtein made him look silly

PhillyPhreak54

Can't seem them coming back here

But then again the Doyer bullpen is known to blow shtein

MDS

at the current moment the phillies have subterranean bullpen depth...they have 4 reliable relievers then another 4 guys who wouldnt crack anyone else's 40. in due time, qoonrod-seranthony-covid boy falter-brogdon will be back so youll have a little more competency for situations like this.

so it goes here are jd hammer, matt moore, de los santos to try to get outs vs the dodgers and yup

PhillyPhreak54

Welp

Harper and JT go down hacking

Bamboo Brad needs to run into one from this rookie they're bringing in

Don Ho

4-0 yet it fells like 12-0