Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

I farging hate this bullpen.

Sorry ass losers

Don Ho

Wow, this BP really is awful.  Not one of these clowns has a clue.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Dudes out but what an awful throw by Alverez.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Bryce Bryce Baby!

CBP Special...but don't care

Geowhizzer

Segura did something!

PhillyPhreak54

Todd smashed his seltzer water when Jean Jean unloaded on that

farging Neris now...lead off walk

Don Ho

Just how Hector likes it! 

Don Ho

What a fargng disaster

Don Ho

Did TMac just say Neris is one of the more consistent relievers in baseball?  WTF?  Yeah consistently zesty.

SD

Don Ho

Oh my God!

I don't believe what I just saw!

PhillyPhreak54

That's it. I'm done for the night.

I'd rather have no baseball to watch.

Geowhizzer

That's more like the Segura I've come to know and loathe.

Don Ho

I fell for the got the O's and Mets in back to back series, get on a little streak here, see what happens with a little momentum.

Cancel the farging season already!