Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

This is six starts worth of run support for Nola.

Rome

How badly are the Braves getting their asses kicked you ask?

They're showing 15 yr-old videos of Smoltz crying like a bitch after getting tossed.

Geowhizzer

Two games in a row that Nola dominated.

Geowhizzer

∞ games in a row where the bullpen has sucked.

QB Eagles

Pretty sure the Phillies could have had a random position player pitch that 9th inning and gotten a better result than what Pivetta provided.

Geowhizzer

This bullpen did their damnedest to blow a 13-1 9th inning lead.

QB Eagles

Most fans hate their bullpens most seasons, but this group is something special.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 10, 2020, 09:03:52 PM
Most fans hate their bullpens most seasons, but this group is something special.

This board could go up there and give up runs and homers like this group of "professional athletes."

Hell, Todd probably has a pretty good curve.

PhillyPhreak54

I got up to eat dinner at 13-2

Opened mlb app to check stats and standings and see 13-8

What the farg

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 10, 2020, 09:03:52 PM

We've had a lot to bitch about the past 8 years but this takes the cake.  Ok I'll buy the asterisk season stuff but this is really something else.  Pivetta, time to move on. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

fun time down there until the 9th when....i mean what more is there to say about the bullpen

they have invested so much in pivetta and velasquez and both are just complete garbage. klentek the pencil neck dweeb cant admit he was wrong and keeps running them out there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

VV being his usual self in the rotation is one thing (especially if they go to a 6-man during this rapid flurry of games), but Pivetta really has no business appearing in any major league games in any capacity.

Plus, whatever thin shreds of self-confidence he might have still had just got splattered all over the ballpark.

Rome

I fell asleep when they pulled Nola.  Looks like Pivetta did too.

Geowhizzer