Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the phillies are 4th in mlb in striking out and also 4th in mlb in drawing walks

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

their defense flat out sucks

kind of amazing their record is this good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not gonna be for long

bad offense and bad defense is a bad combo
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you have to hope ya man rhys and odubs can get going at the same time

this next week against these good teams with knapp-cuzzo-walding stretches will NOT be pretty

ice grillin you

odie will end up the year good to vg but he had to regress....he was hitting way above his means

what you gotta hope for is rhys gets better and bumps into odie where he levels out and they meet in the middle

MDS

you know what else can help? trading for machado

ice grillin you

this game was a complete embarrassment from start to finish but still not nearly as bad as having to listen to tmac....who is even worse when the game sucks

MDS

the giants guys...kruk and kipe...are among the best. the past like 5 years ive had giants pitchers in fantasy so id watch them a lot.

not sure how you can be listening to tmac if given another outlet. even j pretends not to.

Don Ho

^^total agreement^^

We got the Giants broadcast on TV here last night.  Miller and Krukow are like Scully and Rick Monday were/are for Dodgers.  No homerism at all, just a straight up, knowledgeable broadcast.  Duane Kuipers "OUUTTTAHHH HERE!" home run calls are priceless.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

they are just beyond repug to watch

MDS

see what happens when they dont have rhys

ice grillin you

when he rehabs in allentown they should just leave him there

MDS

who is better: rhys or mitch walding

ice grillin you

MDS

rhys had a higher obp in may than altherr, but i guess whatever who cares bring back delmon young