Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the dodgers doc said he was fine

CONSPIRACY
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

1. Machado to the Phillies for shortstop prospect Arquimedes Gamboa and pitching prospects Enyel De Los Santos and Jose Taveras.

from heymans fake tades story...if this is within the ballpark then it needs to be done. i sort of figured if the phillies wanted someone of consequence it would take kingery or sixto, but if this is close it shouldnt even require a thought.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i would give 8 kingerys for manny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 31, 2018, 07:16:00 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 30, 2018, 09:22:45 PM
So no one thought to check Hoskins for a broken jaw before allowing him to pinch hit last night?

they need to check his broken bat for holes

LMFAO :-D :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Aaron Nola is pretty good.

SD

What a play by Kingery

MDS

kingery is better at SS than jp

as good as that play was the altherr catch mightve been better and more important

ice grillin you

jp went yard tonight

MDS

in high A

he validily sucks

ice grillin you

MDS

hasely-moniak-randolph is as brutal a stretch you can have of top picks

will any of these guys even get to lehigh

ice grillin you

whats worse that trio or watching this offense

ice grillin you

why is dylan cousins in the majors again?

MDS

the lone bat on the 40 man

a legit follow up is why is cuzzo on the 40 man

ice grillin you

40 man?

he shouldnt even be in the organization....yet hes somehow playing in a semi important mlb game